Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Amazing...

...how quickly 50k drops down to just 11k when you cut out the tangent stories. It'll probably be down a little bit more once I finish translating and line-editing. I'll start on that tomorrow, I think. That's gonna take days, though, with most all of the words needing fabricating, I imagine. I'll simplify all the sentences, though. No sense in using really fancy words for things when I don't even have the normal or simple ones. The real question is whether or not I can get it done by the end of the month. If I can, I guess there may be a short little Augustian novel in store for me...

I have a few more days to decide and cobble up a plot, or not. In the meantime, I'll be coming up with TONS of words for Ganyi, and maybe actually get it functional after this. Cool. I guess.

No comments: