Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Feel Somewhat Foolish...

So here's the new plan! Finishing up Italian on August 11th (dunno what was up with my counting earlier. It was off, suffice to say). Writing 2.5k every day for 50k by the 20th. Starting school the 22nd. Getting shopping and organizing done before that. Translating July's efforts into Ganyi, preferably before school starts. No plans past school starting other than finishing up any other unfinisheds as quickly as possible, and then I can re-evaluate how tough things are and see what projects should be tackled next. School is pretty much first priority though, so  homework must be accomplished before projects may be done. Having never really done homework, I don't know how that'll work, honestly. We'll have to see.

I'm not going to drop Italian, but it may just be on steady hold, flashcards and what little listening and/or reading I can get done. Ganyi may be on hold somewhat after I get the translating done, too. Writing, well, I'm still going to try NaNoWriMo this November, but like I said before, school first. This is a new lesson for me. Before I can write or make a ton of origami or even probably talk to my spiffy cupcakes, I must do my homework. Study for tests. Etc. etc.

Gah! Right now I have to plot though. Just a few hours to August!

No comments: