Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Less Than a Week Left O.o

My mom hates it when I remind her, but Monday next is November. That means writing like crazy. And hoping my room is clean. And, and... Stuff.

Right now I'm hoping that I can have 5k by this time next week. 2008 was my best NaNo so far I think, and I triumphantly started the month with a 5,000 word day. So technically by this time (11ish AM), I hope to have something more like 7,000 words.

Oh! This year I have goals! Goals are good, right? I...
A.) Want to finish my novel during the month, and
B.) Want to work majorly on description. As stated in my last post, that means I want all my locales and characters described in the manuscript, plus every scene (plot point thingy that I have on my timeline) must particularly contain some description. I can work on quality of the prose later, but for now I just want to put some in. I said that before, didn't I? Ok then.

All that's left for me to do is to really clean my room. And stop eating so much pre-Halloween candy. Oh, and finish making origami for that craft fair thing-a-ma-bob. Three more pieces and I'll call it good, I think.

No comments: