Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Tomorrow!

So I'm going through everything, making sure my things are in order for tomorrow, and I remember I haven't blogged about it being so close. Not that people really need reminding about it on my blog, but why not?

Tomorrow I'll be getting up early, reading my Bible, putting my hair back, putting my writing hat on, pulling on hoodie and writing socks, fingerless gloves, blanket, starting music, and pounding out 2,000 words before anything else happens. Well, maybe herbal tea will happen. I dunno. After that I can fling myself into the morning of school work (physics focusing on Newton's Laws, Algebra focusing on imaginary numbers, John Milton focusing on Paradise Lost, possibly Latin focusing on who-knows-what. I haven't done any good Latin in a while), and after lunch it's off to a friend's for piano lessons and Italian lessons and more writing. Home will bring... eh, probably some lazing around or finishing up school, followed by perhaps another small burst of writing, followed by bed.

The idea is that between those two or three sessions of writing, I get 5,000 words written tomorrow, so I can have a good start. Right this second I'm all hyper from a halloween party, so it all sounds like piece of cake. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I'm sleepy. I may need tea of some sort. Or exercise, like a few sit-ups before working. Ew. But whatever it takes, right? Right?

At least my plot's definitely going to hold my attention this year. If it lasts 50,000 words, I'm golden. Or purple, as that's the color of the winner's bars. If I run out of story... well, there are plenty of hallucination scenes that can be stretched into infinity, if need be. Not to mention I'm writing more description this month. I'm not going to forget that. In fact, I'm going to write that on a sticky note or something and put it up where I can see it.

Off to NaNoPrep!

No comments: