Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Second post today? 0_o...more trauma...

There are just a few things I forgot to say:
Yesterday (Monday), was also awesome. Because I did NOTHING.

I woke up around 11:30, ate breakfast/lunch, lazed for a few hours, took a nap until about 4, had some tea 'cause it was teatime for my mom, then lazed around the house until bedtime. Does it get any better? I was really tired, so it was great for me anyway.

The other thing that I didn't actually forget, it just hadn't happened until after I posted, was my mom called me upstairs, then told me I had a UPS package.

Huhwhat? I didn't order anything...did I?

Viola! Twas a shiny Samsung SGH-t439! I had been told that I'd probably get a cell phone before I actually drive, because my brother's going off to collage and my other brother and I will be separate more often. You see, usually us kids don't get our own phones until we get to 15 (which is the age you can drive on your own to school and work in KS), and we'll be on our own more. But for reasons stated above, I get my early. Which is sweet by the way.

Anyway, it's be a lot of fun to play with so far, and....yeah. 'Tis done again.

No comments: