Saturday, February 14, 2009

Committed

Well, next month is NaNoEdMo, and now I'm all signed up. I think I do want to try and have this storyline finished up, so I can be line-editing through March. Or maybe not... I'm not sure how much longer this is gonna take.

I need to clear some stuff off of my plate. I have Crystal Glare, and my '08 NaNo waiting for me, and then I have that start of a fanfic going, and then that other story I was working on before NaNo, and now somehow I stopped thinking and went and decided to do a big collab story with a friend of mine.

And none of this is going to be short. The thing I have closest to being done is my pre-NaNo story, but I haven't been working on it 'cause I've been editing as much as I can. I might try and finish it up so I can leave it alone and stop worrying about it.

But March approaches...

1 comment:

Anna Scott Graham said...

looking forward to hearing how it goes! I usually have about five things whirling at the same time, and somehow they all get to a conclusion, one way or another...

once the dust settles, it will be great!